The God TOE, for Brent and All

Not quite philosophy discussions, debates, various thought experiments and other topics of interest.

The God TOE, for Brent and All

Postby DragonFly on July 17th, 2018, 10:13 pm 

The God TOE

(This is a serious undertaking)

God is of the utmost perfection, for which there is no exception, and so this surely tells that He is All Knowing and All Wise, as Omniscient, All Powerful, as Omnipotent, and Everywhere, as Omnipresent. Never forget these. They are the Fundamentals.

What we have as a universe is all God’s Design, for there is no other source. God made it Perfectly and fully as intended. Perfection does make mistakes.

God’s perfect ‘system of mind’, if you will, thought of, planned, designed, and implemented our Universe, All Powerfully, in less than an instant, all of His design colored by His perfect emotional system of total unconditional love and ultimate caring from His Pure Goodness, Beauty, and Truth.

Cosmic evolution is not true. God is not slow. The supposed long progression from the simple to the more complex never happened, or else it was planted for reasons unknown.

All the possible effects of the Design were easily foreseen, as in their general spectrum guaranteed by His recipe of ingredients, but God let His creations freely do as they were wont to do by the nature that God put into them, this being the greatest gift—of love without conditions. There is no ‘taking’ in gifting; only giving.

Some humans greatly err in ascribing anything other than the above qualities to God, and we shall leave it at that for now, not wishing to even give mention to the suggestion of any horrible taints, although God fully knew that this ascription could happen and it is a result fully known to Him who fully granted the two-edged sword of freedom. There are no string such as our will having to match God’s will. None. ‘Free’ is free.

And, of course, punishment, if we daresay, is not consistent with freedom given, and, again, humans made grave myth-takes about this, which we shall again not bother with further, for none of this is surprise, but is the way it has to be. Humans goof.

God, of course, is eternal and was ever there fully formed in His unsurpassable Vastness of Being, even as a ‘system’, seeing and knowing All, without waiting for time to show how it would unfold. Only to us does it seem to progress in time.

Recall, always, the three O’s, as O-O-O, using the tic-tac-TOE game as a memory crutch, for I shall not be ever reminding that God does not make mistakes, as with the mode of the Universe and the life within going along—in just the way that He wanted it to. Human writings cannot be depended on.

God even surmises why He is the Eternal One ruling, although He was never made and technically has no earliest memory (yet He knows them all).

While there could be no election of Him to be the One, nor any specific design put into Him, there has to be a Designer, obviously, and the no pre-design necessity makes for all possible good and wise qualities to be at the max in Him.

While He foresaw all and such had set it forth, His Omnipresence was not necessary to keep the Universe going, since it was already perfect as intended by His Omnipotence and Omniscientness, but remains all about so that humans and Angels can have direct acquaintance with God, for it wouldn’t be kind to leave them wondering. God does not hide, and so even if all appears as if it were purely natural, we know He is there.

As expected, a wide range of behaviors showered forth in the Angels, His first creation, ranging from purely angelic to purely Devilish, with the rest spreading through the spectrum in between. The same with the later humans ranging from best to worst.

It is not true that God allows Evil to exist in the form of Satan (a fallen Angel) to tempt humans, for that would be wicked and not fair. So consider that dispensed with. O-O-O with no exceptions!

Humans were created next, as is—immutable, in their current modern form. Biological evolution is not true.
The Universe and the Earth and its life are not as old as we think they are, any claimed ‘evidence’ not withstanding. Solar systems don’t form the way we think they do.

Fossils, DNA, and embryonic stages reflecting evolution were placed as a history by God for reasons unknown to us. God does as God does. There were two trees of life, one special, being the humans, and one not so special, being the animals.

God knew and intended that Eve and Adam would eat from the tree of knowledge, just as we even easily know that when you tell children not to touch something then that is the first thing they will touch.

While all humans are not created exactly equal, all go on to reside in Heaven eternally to enjoy pleasures of happiness well beyond their wildest dreams. Anything goes.

‘Hell’ is untrue. There is no ‘test’ on Earth. God takes full responsibility for His own Design, in His perfect Integrity.

God, in His Perfection of unconditional giving requires no adoration nor does His emotional system have any adverse attributes such as jealously, revenge, or anger. Again, humans falsely molded Him in their own image, as from a strict human father image of the old days and other such imitations.

While humans are alive on Earth, there have be lows in order to contrast to the highs, just as valleys require there to be hills about. Life was fully meant by God to have its great ups and lowly downs. His ways seem mysterious to us sometimes, but our short lives can’t compare to eternal bliss. We can’t know all of the Reasons for having to first be on Earth.

All sins are forgiven, plus it is that we could never at any time be held responsible for what our nature, genetics, nature, and nurture made us become, including not asking to be born in the first place. Humans ever make things up. Do not trust them.

The night sky of seemingly endless stars is only for our enjoyment, and so it isn’t any kind of waste. The beauty of the Earth, is, too, for our pleasure. We are what the universe is all about; this ‘pride’ is about that God made us to be special, and so it is not hubris; we are all to be rewarded.

It’s easy to know all this. We look about, say at a smart phone, and from it we can deduce that it had to have been designed by a designer, holding forth to this golden template to further use it to know that humans had to have a Designer, although we can no longer employ it to think that the Designer had to have a DESIGNER, even though God is the utmost, for there can be no further UTMOST.

It is useless to think otherwise, although we can ever freely wonder, with no consequences, this thinking ever being thoughts that ever arise without our conscious making of them.

‘Consciousness’ is the soul that provides outside help to us; it is a special spiritual substance of an angelic nature. Consciousness is the main benefit of life, no matter what its contents be.

Only the “fool” says that there is no God, as humans invent and say in their name-calling way of fanaticism, sometimes, but again, freedom is the greatest gift.

To sum up, a lot, there are no truths in any supposed Evil Ways, such as us being blamed for what our ancestors did, for if we can easily know that this is wrong and usually don’t do it, although some societies may, so it isn’t that we outthink the Creator but that this and all other similar nonsense is but the human folly of fanatics who will ever abound as intended.

Similarly, there was no killing of most humans in a flood, and so it was not a Mistake for which rainbows appeared as a promise that death by water would never happen again. Nor were there six mass extinctions, even though they were not by water. Oh-oh-oh.

The restrictions imposed by some ‘Ten Commandments’ never happened either, for Love is not conditional. We are free to do good for good’s sake alone. Or not.

The same for many other false human writing inventions. No need to get into them all.

Enjoy happiness and even enjoy sadness and lows and depression as a kind of downtime of peace from thoughts whirring about.

Life on Earth is temporary and therefore without meaning, even locally. It’s just noise and nonsense, we playing out our parts and strutting about, as Shakespeare indicated. This minuscule degree of realness is virtually nothing compared to the Ultimate Realness in which all will partake.

Rev. Austin
DragonFly
Resident Member

Re: The God TOE, for Brent and All

Postby Brent696 on July 18th, 2018, 12:45 am 

Ok we're in the Odds and ends, as I am still wondering what the deal is with BIV since I never referred to Mysticism at all, nor the practices thereof, I am not sure his deal is.

On the other thread though, I was making application between the biblical view of Creation and how that relates to the modern view of physics. Sometimes this is difficult as theologians, parroting commentaries mostly, fool themselves into thinking they understand biblical creation, and many science admirers, after filling their heads with theories, fool themselves into they possess some knowledge of creation.

There is a point where we can have any bits and pieces, and we think just a couple more, there something just out of reach, that when I learn it all these pieces will fall into place. Thus TOE.

But the problem is, perhaps we have all the pieces, we understand a hell of a lot above waves and even how particles are more ghostly than apparently real, but we still can't SEE it, because we possess inherent bias that is short circuiting the whole picture from forming.

And of course it was this picture of the process that I have, possess, was given, See, that I was working to communicate, to Someguy1, and I thought to you also as you might have been keeping up. But I fear that those who are too engrossed in their science terminology, might have a very hard time bringing that language in line with symbolic language and context.

So now I am coming to this post, and you Dragonfly, and wondering also if you are Rev. Austin as I see no name in your profile, or if you posted this.

First off, and this is not an insult, but in past conversation it often seemed like you preferred to speak robotica, which is fine, but I am much more kinesthetic in nature and verse. So this would seem to effect our communications a bit.

But if you wrote what is above, then I think we can work something out. So as for your post, I will do a short run through, try not to respond to every little thing, we would converse better if we limited it to two or three principal topics.

>>>>>>>>God is of the utmost perfection, for which there is no exception, and so this surely tells that He is All Knowing and All Wise, as Omniscient, All Powerful, as Omnipotent, and Everywhere, as Omnipresent. Never forget these. They are the Fundamentals.<<<<<<

Infinite attributes belong to the Infinite ONE, finite attribute belong to the Creation (many/forms), to often in science and theology these separations are ignored.

>>>>>>>>>Cosmic evolution is not true. God is not slow. The supposed long progression from the simple to the more complex never happened, or else it was planted for reasons unknown.<<<<<<

Agreed, the universe comes into existence as a whole, past, present, and future, it is merely our consciousness that experiences time as it is dependent upon time for its now awareness.

>>>>>>>although God fully knew that this ascription could happen and it is a result fully known to Him who fully granted the two-edged sword of freedom. There are no string such as our will having to match God’s will. None. ‘Free’ is free.<<<<<<

For now I might agree on a limited free will, but it cannot rise to the level of salvation. (too much to go into here)

>>>>>>>And, of course, punishment, if we daresay, is not consistent with freedom given, and, again, humans made grave myth-takes about this, which we shall again not bother with further, for none of this is surprise, but is the way it has to be. Humans goof.<<<<<<<

A mind ruled by the sense of the body lives in a duality of pleasure and pain, the experience of both give the illusion of being. Objectively the universe presents a duality reality of something verses nothing, light dark, etc, the bible in this mind brings God's challenge back to life or death, not pleasure or torment. No eternal hell, only the darkness of non existence.

>>>>>>>As expected, a wide range of behaviors showered forth in the Angels, His first creation, ranging from purely angelic to purely Devilish, with the rest spreading through the spectrum in between. The same with the later humans ranging from best to worst.<<<<<<<

I find the third of the angels fell doctrine based upon very little in scripture, I consider this to be slander against celestial beings. Angels as special creations as servants might be given undesireable jobs, ie angel of death in Egypt, but they do not turn against their creator. Souls, that have left their physical life, and yet cling to this phenomenal dimension I can accept as a type of demon. But no Satan, Satan is the personification of the illusions we are under within this physical realm.

The source of sin: as we are created from Nothingness, so is nothingness this foundation of our being, it is this emptiness that drives the hunger, greed, envy, lust, all are contextualized by the emptiness that is this foundational source of not only us, but all things created. All things in the universe are eating something else to survive whether it is the steak on your plate or the sun that eats hydrogen. Over all the created nature we receive via Adam is sin (falls short) of being able to inherit the eternal realm, for that we need an infusion of God own divine nature which was provided by Christ, the life is in the blood. Our nature manifest sin, Christ's begotten nature manifest eternal being and righteousness.

>>>>>>>>All sins are forgiven, plus it is that we could never at any time be held responsible for what our nature, genetics, nature, and nurture made us become, including not asking to be born in the first place. Humans ever make things up. Do not trust them.<<<<<<

Ultimately this theology ASSUMES an immortal soul, thus it crosses the line between a single divine and eternal nature and supposes the Infinite reality would be inhabited by an infinite number of munchkins, Infinite and eternal go hand in hand, God's glory is the nature of His Being as He alone IS the true reality.

this theology supposes sin is merely a moral question sectioned off merely to the realm of actions and does not address the essence with is the source of those actions. It agree we sin, but leaves off the fact we are sinners.

In my thread "The physics of Christ" I address salvation in detail as dependent upon a true Spiritual birth, not a metaphoric one as the modern church can only comprehend. That thread was high jacked but the OP still offers the mathematical reconciliation between an Infinite reality of God and the finite creatures that can exists only within the temporal context of time and space. My theology and my physics do not conflict.
Brent696

Postby davidm on July 21st, 2018, 10:28 am 

DragonFly » July 17th, 2018, 8:13 pm wrote:The God TOE

(This is a serious undertaking)

I have to assume that you’re actually kidding, or being ironical, or attempting some sort of parody. Every single line of your OP is factually false, or a logical botch, or both.

For an example, just take this:

It’s easy to know all this. We look about, say at a smart phone, and from it we can deduce that it had to have been designed by a designer, holding forth to this golden template to further use it to know that humans had to have a Designer, although we can no longer employ it to think that the Designer had to have a DESIGNER, even though God is the utmost, for there can be no further UTMOST.

This is just Paley’s watch fallacy updated to the modern world. But even before Darwin disproved Paley, Hume disproved him preemptively with logic alone.

I won’t bother to dissect the rest of it, since I know I’d be wasting my time.
davidm

-1-DragonFly liked this post

Postby DragonFly on August 16th, 2018, 4:49 pm 

davidm » July 21st, 2018, 9:28 am wrote:I have to assume that you’re actually kidding, or being ironical, or attempting some sort of parody. Every single line of your OP is factually false, or a logical botch, or both.

Yes, for religious dogma is the polar opposite of what science has found.
DragonFly
Resident Member

Postby Brent696 on August 16th, 2018, 5:55 pm 

Nothing from nothing still equals nothing,
Brent696

Postby DragonFly on August 16th, 2018, 7:28 pm 

Brent696 » August 16th, 2018, 4:55 pm wrote:Nothing from nothing still equals nothing,

Thus existence is mandatory.
DragonFly
Resident Member

Postby -1- on November 4th, 2018, 7:55 am 

DragonFly » August 16th, 2018, 4:49 pm wrote:
Yes, for religious dogma is the polar opposite of what science has found.

Religious dogma in America is the polar and popular opposite to science and reason.
-1-

Postby -1- on November 4th, 2018, 8:02 am 

DragonFly » August 16th, 2018, 7:28 pm wrote:
Brent696 » August 16th, 2018, 4:55 pm wrote:Nothing from nothing still equals nothing,

Thus existence is mandatory.

For heterosexual women, and for gay men, dating is mandatory.

Ooh! Ooh! There was another forum I used to participate in, where a guy parsed every word and came up with religious or mystical innuendos or references.

I can do that, too. Although in this, my first instance of it, I have to mix languages.

"Isten" means "god" in Hungarian.

THUS: Existence means "out of godness." Bit of Latin in there, too. Insistence means "into godness." This last one mixes German in there, too, as "ins" means "into" (a neutral noun, not a masculine one in gender or a feminine one). ALSO SPRACH ZARATHUSTRA. (Kidding.)
-1-

Return to Odds & Ends