A power source being surpressed by the goverment.

Discussions related to engineering and its applications. From civil and mechanical to aeronautic and robotics, etc.

A power source being surpressed by the goverment.

Postby megachristo on June 3rd, 2007, 10:07 am 

http://www.konformist.com/weirdscience/jnewman.txt

Lincoln, have you seen anything regarding this guy? I watched a program on science channel the other night and was so dis-hearted by the show because of what i do is invent and when you find something that can help the world the BIG GUYS out their stop it from coming out. If this guy is correct he says that the power generated from his system is 10 times and sometimes more than what he put into the system. He said that he's using the back spike ( what ever that is ) from a power source to generate more power. He and others including some very big scientist said that what he is doing was once thought impossible. I would love to here from you regarding this guy.
megachristo

Postby Ground_Breaking on January 2nd, 2008, 8:16 am 

If you read in the link you provided , it clearly explains what the "back spike" is.
It is the reason there is a diode on a coil. Its amazing that engineers , for all these years , have looked at it as a problem to be delt with.
This is clear evidence that this man knows what he is talking about. But as far as a concpiracy to hide , cover-up or stop him from getting his invention patented , I Blame him. If he would resubmit his Invention with terminology that the patent office cant dismiss , they would have to deal with him , but he wont.
His theories have explained so many things I have had question to. I believe the machine works but wont be patented as a machine producing more energy than you put in. Perhaps if he called it a Magnetic Field Converter.
Ground_Breaking

Postby minime on January 4th, 2008, 12:15 am 

Better than perpetual motion then?
minime

Postby Removed user on January 4th, 2008, 8:08 am 

I’ve only had about ten credits of physics and another forty or so of electronics but even I tend to find the following statement dubious.

In [Newman’s] motor/generator system, the electromagnetic conversion (of matter to energy) efficiency approaches 100% [rather than the less than 1% conversion (of matter to energy) efficiency of a typical nuclear fission reaction.] The production efficiency of the Newman energy machine has been found to be in excess of 800%, i.e., over eight times as much external energy output as external energy input.
Removed user

Postby Removed user on January 4th, 2008, 8:18 am 

Well, I can see how a device can produce more energy output than energy input. For instance, I can press the trigger of my .303 with a couple of foot pounds of force and produce a couple of thousand foot pounds of force at the bullet and call this 1000% efficiency. All I have to do is ignore the fact of the chemical bonds present in the cordite.
Removed user

Postby Sisyphus on January 4th, 2008, 8:27 am 

Wikipedia wrote:In the 1980's, the U.S. District Court requested that Newman's machine be tested by the National Bureau of Standards (NBS), now known as the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). The NBS test program was conducted in 1986. NBS concluded that the machine did not produce over-unity energy.

Click here for more info...
[img:160:144]http://www.compunicate.com/Lamma-zine/Blog/2005-07/Andy-right_bullshit.gif[/img]
Sisyphus
Resident Member

Blog: View Blog (60)

Return to Engineering & Electronics