Robots of the Future: Sex Robots???

Discussions that deal with moral issues. Key questions in ethics include: How should one live? What is right (or wrong) to do? What is the best way for humans to live?

Re: Robots of the Future: Sex Robots???

Postby weakmagneto on August 19th, 2012, 2:34 pm 

sponge wrote:
CanadysPeak wrote:For those who seek a sexual partner, please allow an old man to offer some advice. The most effective sexual organ you have is your ear. Listen, really listen, to prospective mates.

I love people that are interested and interesting and I love to talk and listen.
True story…
I once advised a friend who seemed to have problems getting past the first date to take an interest in the girl and ask her about herself. She dumped him for being too nosey.

I like that, a talking and listening sponge!! lol Just an inside joke from the "How would you take over the world" thread. Sorry, I couldn't resist! :D
weakmagneto

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby sponge on August 19th, 2012, 3:10 pm 

Just part of the job, weakmagneto. My mission is to listen, learn and return.
(Cool Aliens thread, I think.) :)
sponge

Postby CanadysPeak on August 19th, 2012, 6:37 pm 

sponge wrote:
CanadysPeak wrote:For those who seek a sexual partner, please allow an old man to offer some advice. The most effective sexual organ you have is your ear. Listen, really listen, to prospective mates.

I love people that are interested and interesting and I love to talk and listen.
True story…
I once advised a friend who seemed to have problems getting past the first date to take an interest in the girl and ask her about herself. She dumped him for being too nosey.

See? He was talking, not listening.
CanadysPeak
Resident Expert

Postby sponge on August 20th, 2012, 3:48 pm 

CanadysPeak wrote:See? He was talking, not listening.

You're right! Do you know, I hadn't realised that!
sponge

Previous

Return to Ethics