Muscle Experiment IV: Age 40

Science fun for all. Science fairs, homemade experiments, amateur microscopy, comics, puzzles, videos, or anything else you'd like to share.

Muscle Experiment IV: Age 40

Postby SciameriKen on December 4th, 2017, 9:36 pm 

Greetings citizens of Science Chat Forum --

Happy to announce I've reached the 20 year time point of my muscle experiment! Started when I was but 20 years of age in an experiment to see if the rate of muscle performance gain could best be described as a linear or logarithmic function, the experiment has since continued into a longitudinal examination of how the rate of muscle performance gain is affected by age.

So the question is presented - can Scientific AmeriKen defy the aging process itself?

Find out here! http://www.scientificameriken.com/cover_dec17.asp

Sincerely,
SciAmeriKen
SciameriKen
Forum Moderator

zetrequeBadgerJellyBraininvat liked this post

Re: Muscle Experiment IV: Age 40

Postby Braininvat on December 5th, 2017, 10:38 am 

"Miami's South Beach likely took a toll...." LOL.

Scientific Brain in a Vat has noticed, at age 61, that his fitness for house remodeling declines during the off-season unless he keeps to a regimen with dumbbells for arms/shoulders, paired with calisthenics for core muscles (Pilates-like stuff). He would like to tell 40 year old SBIV to work much harder at all this kind of exercise.

Buffalo NY would definitely contribute to muscle tone in the snow shoveling muscles...and overall hardiness.
Braininvat
Resident Member

Return to Science Fun